Saturday, April 10, 2010

Now for something completely different...














This is what I have been doing over the past few days. Playing around with photoshop using some old baby photos on myself and siblings. Learning basics like collage and colouring black and white photos. I printed a couple of pics onto canvas photo paper, then decided to experiment with some stitching. I made up a couple of notebooks from foam board covered in black suede material. Lined the inside with some lovely black Japanese paper and stitched in a pocket for notepads. I backed the pictures with some thin iron-on wadding and cardboard then glued the piece to the front of the notebook. It's my brothers birthday tomorrow and sisters on Tuesday so guess what their getting??

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea, Judy, wish i could learn how to print onto fabric...must check it out.

    ReplyDelete